Pakistan issues guidelines for foreigners
Islamabad: Pakistan has issued guidelines for foreigners travelling to the country`s tribal areas, saying they must seek permission 12 days in advance.
The guidelines were issued on Sunday by the Interior Ministry for foreigners visiting Peshawar and other tribal areas, Daily Times reported.
According to the new rules, foreigners have to submit their travel requests at least 12 days in advance for security clearance. They are also prohibited from carrying weapons.
The guidelines will be also applicable to foreign aid workers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured