Pakistan issues guidelines for foreigners
Islamabad: Pakistan has issued guidelines for foreigners travelling to the country`s tribal areas, saying they must seek permission 12 days in advance.
The guidelines were issued on Sunday by the Interior Ministry for foreigners visiting Peshawar and other tribal areas, Daily Times reported.
According to the new rules, foreigners have to submit their travel requests at least 12 days in advance for security clearance. They are also prohibited from carrying weapons.
The guidelines will be also applicable to foreign aid workers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Germany's top immigration officer anticipates 300,000 refugees in 2016
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers