Pakistan issues guidelines for foreigners
Islamabad: Pakistan has issued guidelines for foreigners travelling to the country`s tribal areas, saying they must seek permission 12 days in advance.
The guidelines were issued on Sunday by the Interior Ministry for foreigners visiting Peshawar and other tribal areas, Daily Times reported.
According to the new rules, foreigners have to submit their travel requests at least 12 days in advance for security clearance. They are also prohibited from carrying weapons.
The guidelines will be also applicable to foreign aid workers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February