Pakistan issues guidelines for foreigners
Islamabad: Pakistan has issued guidelines for foreigners travelling to the country`s tribal areas, saying they must seek permission 12 days in advance.
The guidelines were issued on Sunday by the Interior Ministry for foreigners visiting Peshawar and other tribal areas, Daily Times reported.
According to the new rules, foreigners have to submit their travel requests at least 12 days in advance for security clearance. They are also prohibited from carrying weapons.
The guidelines will be also applicable to foreign aid workers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!