Pakistan lacks able leadership: AQ Khan
Rawalpindi: ``Disgraced`` Pakistani nuclear scientist and chief of the Tehrik Tahafuz-e-Pakistan (TTP), Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan, has said Pakistan is passing through a crucial stage and there was no able leader in the country who could bring about a positive change.
Khan expressed these views while addressing a ceremony organised by the Lahore High Court Bar Association.
Khan said there would be chaos in Pakistan if the nation allowed another term to the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) rulers.
He said all the politicians, including Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan, have been playing with the sentiments of people and did nothing for their betterment, The Nation reports.
Khan, while commenting on Nawaz Sharif, said the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief should keep at arm length the incompetent advisors surrounding him and award tickets to honest and clean people from his party``s platform for the next general elections.
Khan said former military dictator and former President General (retired) Pervez Musharraf and PPP leadership totally failed to provide relief to the masses during their tenures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi