Pakistan lacks able leadership: AQ Khan
Rawalpindi: ``Disgraced`` Pakistani nuclear scientist and chief of the Tehrik Tahafuz-e-Pakistan (TTP), Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan, has said Pakistan is passing through a crucial stage and there was no able leader in the country who could bring about a positive change.
Khan expressed these views while addressing a ceremony organised by the Lahore High Court Bar Association.
Khan said there would be chaos in Pakistan if the nation allowed another term to the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) rulers.
He said all the politicians, including Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan, have been playing with the sentiments of people and did nothing for their betterment, The Nation reports.
Khan, while commenting on Nawaz Sharif, said the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief should keep at arm length the incompetent advisors surrounding him and award tickets to honest and clean people from his party``s platform for the next general elections.
Khan said former military dictator and former President General (retired) Pervez Musharraf and PPP leadership totally failed to provide relief to the masses during their tenures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!