Pakistan minorities demand protection of life
Karachi: Pakistani Hindus and Christians, along with civil society members, staged a demonstration in Karachi seeking protection of life and property of minority communities across Pakistan, who, time and again, have been subjected to kidnappings and forced conversions in the country.
Leaders of Hindu and Christian communities said the Hindus of Sindh were being compelled to migrate to India under a "well-hatched conspiracy". They also demanded equal rights including jobs in military, civil and other organisations, reports the Daily Times.
The demonstrators condemned the forced conversions of Hindu girls and demanded their immediate recovery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Experts hail Indian Army's surgical strikes on Pakistan
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says