Pakistan offers assistance to train Maldivian police
Male: Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik Tuesday met his Maldivian counterpart here and offered Islamabad`s assistance to train the country`s police force.
Malik offered help to Maldives in various sectors at a bilateral meeting with Maldivian Home Minister Jameel.
Talking to reporters, Malik said that his country would help in training the staff of Maldives Police Service both at Pakistan and at Maldives.
He also said Pakistan has proposed a complete Bio-metric system to be installed at one of the airports of Maldives for free.
On his part, Jameel said the two sides would further discuss the matter.
Malik is also scheduled to meet Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde Tuesday.
Speaking to News Agencies after meeting Jameel, Malik said he strongly condemns the terror activities which are happening throughout the world and calls for immediate halt to such activities.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video