Pakistan offers assistance to train Maldivian police
Male: Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik Tuesday met his Maldivian counterpart here and offered Islamabad`s assistance to train the country`s police force.
Malik offered help to Maldives in various sectors at a bilateral meeting with Maldivian Home Minister Jameel.
Talking to reporters, Malik said that his country would help in training the staff of Maldives Police Service both at Pakistan and at Maldives.
He also said Pakistan has proposed a complete Bio-metric system to be installed at one of the airports of Maldives for free.
On his part, Jameel said the two sides would further discuss the matter.
Malik is also scheduled to meet Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde Tuesday.
Speaking to News Agencies after meeting Jameel, Malik said he strongly condemns the terror activities which are happening throughout the world and calls for immediate halt to such activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof