Pakistan offers help to quake-hit Iran
Islamabad: Pakistan has offered help to Iran after powerful earthquakes there killed 250 people and injured about 1,800 others, Geo News reported on Sunday.
Pakistan Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf said in a message to his Iranian counterpart: "Our prayers are with our brothers and sisters in Iran affected by this natural calamity."
Ashraf offered assistance to the government and people of Iran "at this hour of trial".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation