Pakistan offers help to quake-hit Iran
Islamabad: Pakistan has offered help to Iran after powerful earthquakes there killed 250 people and injured about 1,800 others, Geo News reported on Sunday.
Pakistan Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf said in a message to his Iranian counterpart: "Our prayers are with our brothers and sisters in Iran affected by this natural calamity."
Ashraf offered assistance to the government and people of Iran "at this hour of trial".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi