Pakistan offers help to quake-hit Iran
Islamabad: Pakistan has offered help to Iran after powerful earthquakes there killed 250 people and injured about 1,800 others, Geo News reported on Sunday.
Pakistan Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf said in a message to his Iranian counterpart: "Our prayers are with our brothers and sisters in Iran affected by this natural calamity."
Ashraf offered assistance to the government and people of Iran "at this hour of trial".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song