Pakistan on red alert for possible terror attack: Official
Washington: Islamabad is on red alert after officials received an intelligence intercept of a likely attack on a high-value target, two senior Pakistani officials have said.
According to CNN, they said that important military installations were under tight security.
A recently intercepted message among senior al Qaeda operatives raised alarm that led to the closing of 22 embassies and consulates on August 4 across the Middle East and North Africa .
The officials said that among the buildings being guarded are the headquarters for
Pakistan`s air force and navy, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city