Pakistan on red alert for possible terror attack: Official
Washington: Islamabad is on red alert after officials received an intelligence intercept of a likely attack on a high-value target, two senior Pakistani officials have said.
According to CNN, they said that important military installations were under tight security.
A recently intercepted message among senior al Qaeda operatives raised alarm that led to the closing of 22 embassies and consulates on August 4 across the Middle East and North Africa .
The officials said that among the buildings being guarded are the headquarters for
Pakistan`s air force and navy, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram on July 30