Pakistan: One killed, 3 wounded in Quetta blast
Islamabad: A man was killed and three others were injured in a blast in Quetta city of southwestern Pakistan, police officials said Thursday.
A bomb attached to a motorcycle went off at Gahi Khan Chowk on Saryab Road, a busy thoroughfare of Quetta, last night.
Soon after the incident, law enforcement personnel cordoned off the area and launched a search operation though no arrests were made.
No group claimed responsibility for the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list