Pakistan: One killed, 3 wounded in Quetta blast
Islamabad: A man was killed and three others were injured in a blast in Quetta city of southwestern Pakistan, police officials said Thursday.
A bomb attached to a motorcycle went off at Gahi Khan Chowk on Saryab Road, a busy thoroughfare of Quetta, last night.
Soon after the incident, law enforcement personnel cordoned off the area and launched a search operation though no arrests were made.
No group claimed responsibility for the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- Chemical factory blast sends shock waves in Dombivali near Mumbai; 3 dead, over 100 injured
- HC stays Haryana government's decision to grant 10% reservation to Jats, 5 other communities
- Unveiled! First teaser poster of Riteish Deshmukh, Nargis Fakhri's 'Banjo' – View pic
- REVEALED: Harbhajan Singh tells what he told Aussies after which they stopped sledging him
- Facebook bids goodbye to desktop ad exchange