Pakistan PM Gilani even `loyal to graves`
Islamabad: Affirming his loyalty to the Bhuttos, Pakistan Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani on Saturday announced that he would happily accept the gallows but would never shy away from completing the mission of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and Mohtarma Shaheed Benazir Bhutto.
Gilani was addressing a rally at the ceremony of the Benazir Shaheed Bridge at a village in Chachran Sharif when he announced that he was not a traitor, but a `Pir` and a `Faqir`.
“If today I announce abandoning the Bhuttos, I would be regarded as a hero by those who dub me as a traitor. But I am not a traitor to Bhuttos. I am a Pir and know how to be loyal to graves," he held.
“I am being pressurised to betray the PPP, but I am loyal to the party because I am a custodian of the seat of Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and Shaheed Benazir Bhutto and I can never do anything unconstitutional,” the PM said.
He also announced that he totally respects the courts and “would not be afraid of warnings about my son`s arrest”. Notably, Ali Musa Gilani has been named as an accused in the Rs 7 billion scam of illegal sale of ephedrine, a controlled substance used in medicines.
- Yuvraj Singh drops big hint about film on his life – Here's what the star batsman said...
- Indian Premier League 9: After struggling for years, Delhi Daredevils find rhythm under Rahul Dravid's watchful eyes
- WATCH: SHOCKING! Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters mercilessly beat up man for showing black flag
- WATCH: Fan girl proposes Zaheer Khan with 'I Love You' message during live match
- Your depressed better-half can make you sad too!