Pakistan ponders over successor to ISI chief Pasha
Islamabad: Pakistan has begun to look for a successor to spy chief Lt Gen Shuja Pasha, who retires next month, a media report said. General Pasha is a confidant of Army Chief General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani.
The government was mulling the replacement to the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief Gen Shuja Pasha who retires March 18 this year, Geo News reported.
The general has been twice given a year`s extension.
Probable successors include Lt Gen Javed Iqbal, Zaheerul Islam, Rashid Mehmood, Mohammad Asif, and Major Gen Naushad Kayani, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Chasing 286-run target, India lose Rahane and Rohit early
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: Mulayam sacks Ram Gopal Yadav from party for six years; Shivpal says he is corrupt, involved with BJP