Pakistan ponders over successor to ISI chief Pasha
Islamabad: Pakistan has begun to look for a successor to spy chief Lt Gen Shuja Pasha, who retires next month, a media report said. General Pasha is a confidant of Army Chief General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani.
The government was mulling the replacement to the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief Gen Shuja Pasha who retires March 18 this year, Geo News reported.
The general has been twice given a year`s extension.
Probable successors include Lt Gen Javed Iqbal, Zaheerul Islam, Rashid Mehmood, Mohammad Asif, and Major Gen Naushad Kayani, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations