`Pakistan President Zardari a US agent`
Karachi: Pakistan People’s Party-Shaheed Bhutto (PPP-SB) chief Ghinwa Bhutto has labelled President Asif Ali Zardari as a US agent and added that the ruling Pakistan People’s Party was toeing the US line instead of representing people of its country.
“Whatever America wants, he does,” The Express Tribune quoted her, as saying, adding that the PPP was not more than “a gathering of capitalists and feudal lords”.
She claimed the Pakistan government has snatched even the basic necessities of food, shelter and clothing from the general populace.
Ghinwa refused to accept PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari as the heir to Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.
She also said those supporting the creation of new provinces in Pakistan were speaking in the tone of the United States.
“Those presenting the resolution(s) for new provinces are in fact fulfilling American and Western agendas,” she was quoted, as saying.
She also refused to accept that the 1973 Constitution was in force, and claimed that the system of Zia-ul Haq was being run.
She claimed that the electorate did not have the liberty to cast their votes and vowed to restore the 1973 Constitution and make amendments to it in the larger public interest.
“They are forced to obey feudal lords and capitalists. They are forced to do whatever these notables ask them,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown