Pakistan seeks friendship with India: PM
Islamabad: Pakistan wants friendly ties with India and seeks to resolve all issues through dialogue, Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf said Saturday.
In a message to his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh, Ashraf conveyed his heartiest felicitation on behalf of the government and people of Pakistan on the occasion of India`s Republic Day.
Associated Press of Pakistan quoted him as reiterating his commitment to work with Manmohan Singh closely to develop friendly and cooperative relations and resolving all issues through dialogue.
Ashraf wished the people of India peace, progress and prosperity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda