Pakistan seeks friendship with India: PM
Islamabad: Pakistan wants friendly ties with India and seeks to resolve all issues through dialogue, Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf said Saturday.
In a message to his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh, Ashraf conveyed his heartiest felicitation on behalf of the government and people of Pakistan on the occasion of India`s Republic Day.
Associated Press of Pakistan quoted him as reiterating his commitment to work with Manmohan Singh closely to develop friendly and cooperative relations and resolving all issues through dialogue.
Ashraf wished the people of India peace, progress and prosperity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened