Pakistan seeks friendship with India: PM
Islamabad: Pakistan wants friendly ties with India and seeks to resolve all issues through dialogue, Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf said Saturday.
In a message to his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh, Ashraf conveyed his heartiest felicitation on behalf of the government and people of Pakistan on the occasion of India`s Republic Day.
Associated Press of Pakistan quoted him as reiterating his commitment to work with Manmohan Singh closely to develop friendly and cooperative relations and resolving all issues through dialogue.
Ashraf wished the people of India peace, progress and prosperity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- WATCH: Mother mercilessly beats her infant son, tries to strangulate him in Bareilly
- Premier League 2016-17: Gameweek 3 - Preview
- Ready to pay additional Rs 300 crore, Sahara chief Subrata Roy tells SC
- SpaceX Dragon cargo craft departs International Space Station
- Modi-inspired khadi outfits for Goa officials every Friday