Pakistan stops services of 115 trains
Islamabad: Pakistan Railways has temporarily stopped the services of 115 trains due to a shortage of engines, a media report said Monday.
The railways were unable to run these trains in the absence of a relief package from the government, Geo TV reported.
President Asif Ali Zardari has summoned the railways officials at his office Tuesday to find out a solution to the problem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: PM Modi beating drums in Meghalaya
- BJP slams UP government over firing on ex-justice's car
- PM Modi pays tribute to V D Savarkar on birth anniversary
- Star cast of Jimmy Sheirgill's 'Shorgul' out in this brand new poster! – View pic
- Caught on camera: Gram Panchayat president attempting to rape woman in Mandya