Pakistan successfully tests Hatf III missile
Islamabad: Pakistan on Thursday successfully tested its short-range ballistic missile Hatf III or Ghaznavi, the military said.
The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said the missile can carry nuclear and conventional warheads to a range of 290 km.
The launch was conducted at the conclusion of an annual field training exercise of the Army Strategic Force Command, Geo News reported.
The exercise was aimed at testing the operational readiness of the Strategic Missile Group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof