Pakistan successfully tests Hatf III missile
Islamabad: Pakistan on Thursday successfully tested its short-range ballistic missile Hatf III or Ghaznavi, the military said.
The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said the missile can carry nuclear and conventional warheads to a range of 290 km.
The launch was conducted at the conclusion of an annual field training exercise of the Army Strategic Force Command, Geo News reported.
The exercise was aimed at testing the operational readiness of the Strategic Missile Group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon