Pakistan successfully tests Hatf III missile
Islamabad: Pakistan on Thursday successfully tested its short-range ballistic missile Hatf III or Ghaznavi, the military said.
The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said the missile can carry nuclear and conventional warheads to a range of 290 km.
The launch was conducted at the conclusion of an annual field training exercise of the Army Strategic Force Command, Geo News reported.
The exercise was aimed at testing the operational readiness of the Strategic Missile Group.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'