Pakistan: Suspected terrorist killed in encounter
Karachi: A suspected terrorist who was
believed to be involved in recent attacks on offices and
franchises of cell phone operators has been killed in a police
encounter in the city on Saturday night.
Police officials said that Yasin who belonged to a banned
militant outfit was the master mind behind the attacks on the
cell phone outlets.
Yasin was killed during a encounter with the Crime
Investigation Department (CID) personnel on the
Two of his accomplices were arrested and two CID
personnel were also injured in the encounter. Yasin was the
chief of A banned outfit`s Balochistan chapter, sources added.
Two franchises of telecommunication companies had come
under attack in Karachi within a span of two weeks.
In the first attack armed men killed two employees and
injured others while in the second incident in the Hyderi
market a outlet was targeted and an explosive device was used
in the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read