Pakistan Taliban claim killing ANP workers
Islamabad: The Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has claimed responsibility for the killing of workers of the Awami National Party (ANP) in Karachi.
The TTP Malakand Division spokesman, Sirajuddin, said they had killed four ANP workers in the Frontier Colony in Karachi. He added that ANP leader Ameer Sardar was an anti-Taliban leader and had been found guilty of cooperating with the government against the militants, reports The News.
Sirajuddin said they killed Sardar, along with his three men because he had handed over many TTP militants to the government. He said anyone involved in anti-militant activities would meet the same fate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US Open: Novak Djokovic faces race against time for Flushing Meadows defense
- Italy mourns quake dead as hope for survivors wanes
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- UN ready to help Colombia peace deal