Pakistan Taliban claim killing ANP workers
Islamabad: The Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has claimed responsibility for the killing of workers of the Awami National Party (ANP) in Karachi.
The TTP Malakand Division spokesman, Sirajuddin, said they had killed four ANP workers in the Frontier Colony in Karachi. He added that ANP leader Ameer Sardar was an anti-Taliban leader and had been found guilty of cooperating with the government against the militants, reports The News.
Sirajuddin said they killed Sardar, along with his three men because he had handed over many TTP militants to the government. He said anyone involved in anti-militant activities would meet the same fate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog