Pakistan Taliban claim killing ANP workers
Islamabad: The Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has claimed responsibility for the killing of workers of the Awami National Party (ANP) in Karachi.
The TTP Malakand Division spokesman, Sirajuddin, said they had killed four ANP workers in the Frontier Colony in Karachi. He added that ANP leader Ameer Sardar was an anti-Taliban leader and had been found guilty of cooperating with the government against the militants, reports The News.
Sirajuddin said they killed Sardar, along with his three men because he had handed over many TTP militants to the government. He said anyone involved in anti-militant activities would meet the same fate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees