Pakistan Taliban spokesman killed
Islamabad: Banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Mullah Mansoor has reportedly been killed in a clash with security forces in the Upper Dir district.
A private TV channel report said Mansoor was among 34 militants killed in fighting with security forces in the Upper Dir area two days back.
Official sources confirmed the death of Mansoor, who belonged to Khaal area of Dir and was a spokesman and key commander of TTP, The Nation reports.
According to the report, nearly, 34 terrorists have been killed in three days of fighting between security forces and miscreants in the Lower Dir area of Pakistan.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why