Pakistan test-fires Hatf-8 cruise missile
Islamabad: Pakistan Friday successfully
tested the nuclear-capable Hatf-VIII or Raad cruise missile which has a range of 350 kms, the military announced.
The indigenously developed low-flying stealth design missile, which can carry a nuclear or a conventional warhead, was tested at an undisclosed location.
The Inter-Services Public Relations said the test of the missile Raad was successful.
The Raad, meaning thunder in Arabic, which was tested
for the first time in August 2007, can be launched from combat
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details