Pakistan tests nuclear-capable missile
Islamabad: Pakistan on Wednesday successfully test-fired a nuclear-capable missile, less than a week after India tested a 5,000 km range missile that can reach deep inside China.
Pakistan successfully test-fired the Hatf IV (Shaheen 1A) ballistic missile in the Indian Ocean, Geo News reported on Wednesday.
The missile`s range and technical parameters have been improved and it is now capable of carrying a nuclear warhead, said Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR).
India test-fired its long-range nuclear-capable Agni-V missile on April 19, zooming into an exclusive group of countries with that kind of strike capability.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love