Pakistan tests nuclear-capable missile
Islamabad: Pakistan on Wednesday successfully test-fired a nuclear-capable missile, less than a week after India tested a 5,000 km range missile that can reach deep inside China.
Pakistan successfully test-fired the Hatf IV (Shaheen 1A) ballistic missile in the Indian Ocean, Geo News reported on Wednesday.
The missile`s range and technical parameters have been improved and it is now capable of carrying a nuclear warhead, said Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR).
India test-fired its long-range nuclear-capable Agni-V missile on April 19, zooming into an exclusive group of countries with that kind of strike capability.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan