Pakistan, Turkey to hold joint naval drill
Islamabad: Pakistan and Turkey will hold a 10-day joint naval exercise.
Pakistan`s PNS Shamsheer, a multi-mission frigate, and the P3C-Orion aircraft will take part in the Mavi Baline-12 exercise from Nov 5-14 in Turkey, Xinhua reported Saturday.
The weapons and state-of-the-art sensors on board the PNS Shamsheer makes it a versatile warship with tremendous firepower to effectively thwart possible threats, the navy said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum