Pakistan, Turkey to hold joint naval drill
Islamabad: Pakistan and Turkey will hold a 10-day joint naval exercise.
Pakistan`s PNS Shamsheer, a multi-mission frigate, and the P3C-Orion aircraft will take part in the Mavi Baline-12 exercise from Nov 5-14 in Turkey, Xinhua reported Saturday.
The weapons and state-of-the-art sensors on board the PNS Shamsheer makes it a versatile warship with tremendous firepower to effectively thwart possible threats, the navy said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory