Pakistan, Turkey to hold joint naval drill
Islamabad: Pakistan and Turkey will hold a 10-day joint naval exercise.
Pakistan`s PNS Shamsheer, a multi-mission frigate, and the P3C-Orion aircraft will take part in the Mavi Baline-12 exercise from Nov 5-14 in Turkey, Xinhua reported Saturday.
The weapons and state-of-the-art sensors on board the PNS Shamsheer makes it a versatile warship with tremendous firepower to effectively thwart possible threats, the navy said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read