Pakistan, UK, Afghanistan to hold trilateral meet
Zee Media Bureau
Islamabad: The Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif left for London on Monday on a three-day visit to attend World Islamic Economic Forum.
According to news reports, Nawaz will also hold a trilateral meet with his British counterpart David Cameron and Afghan President Hamid Karzai.
Leaders from 120 countries, economic experts, corporate managers, investors, education experts and others would attend the Economic Forum meet.
Reports suggest that Afghanistan may demand an explanation from Pakistan on the whereabouts of former Taliban second-in-command Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar when the leaders of both countries meet at the summit to discuss how to end years of insurgency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sri Lanka vs Australia: 1st Test, Day 4 — As it happened...
- Indian national, on death row in Indonesia, not executed: Sushma Swaraj
- West Indies vs India 2016: I'm not too worried about my form, says Cheteshwar Pujara
- Maruti to transport vehicles on water!
- Five key moments at the Democratic convention Arrived