Pakistan, UK, Afghanistan to hold trilateral meet
Zee Media Bureau
Islamabad: The Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif left for London on Monday on a three-day visit to attend World Islamic Economic Forum.
According to news reports, Nawaz will also hold a trilateral meet with his British counterpart David Cameron and Afghan President Hamid Karzai.
Leaders from 120 countries, economic experts, corporate managers, investors, education experts and others would attend the Economic Forum meet.
Reports suggest that Afghanistan may demand an explanation from Pakistan on the whereabouts of former Taliban second-in-command Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar when the leaders of both countries meet at the summit to discuss how to end years of insurgency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured