Pakistan urges Afghanistan to help free youths
Islamabad: Pakistan`s interior minister has
called on Afghan President Hamid Karzai to help win the
freedom of around 30 young Pakistanis being held captive by
The youth were abducted in Afghanistan four days ago after
crossing into Kunar province on day-trip from their border
The Pakistani Taliban say it abducted them because they
belong to a tribe opposed to the militants.
In comments to reporters, Minister Rehman Malik requested
Karzai get the boys released.
Afghan officials have said they are not aware of the
Pakistani officials have said the captives were under 16;
the Taliban say they have released the youngsters, and are
only holding young men.
- Solar-powered plane to soar again on round-the-world flight
- India-born Sanjeev Gupta's Liberty House to bid for Tata Steel UK on Tuesday
- Deepika Padukone NOT in Salman Khan film?
- MUST WATCH: BJP MP Navjot Singh Sidhu's amazing speech on religion in Muslim conference
- SRH vs RCB, IPL 2016: Why David Warner was unhappy with Tabraiz Shamsi’s 'Bus Driver' celebration!