Pakistan withdraws cadet accused over shower film
Melbourne: A Pakistani Air Force cadet charged
with secretly filming a female cadet in the shower at the
Australian Defence Force Academy (ADFA) has been withdrawn by
the Pakistani government.
"Cadet Obaid Fayyaz has been withdrawn from ADFA on
disciplinary grounds," a Pakistan Air Force (PAF) spokesman
said in a statement from Islamabad, `Sydney Morning Herald`
daily reported today.
"The matter is under investigation in Australia and a
decision (on Fayyaz`s future) will be undertaken on completion
of the proceedings," he added.
Fayyaz had allegedly hid a mobile phone in a vent above
The female cadet, 21, discovered the phone on August 25,
and reported the matter to the Australian Defence Force
Police later seized a mobile phone, a laptop computer and
a USB memory stick.
"Fayyaz has been withdrawn from training, and
accommodation has been arranged for him in accordance with
bail conditions that stipulate he does not contact or approach
(the) female cadet," the PAF spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder