Pakistani actress Meera to run for polls in homeland
Lahore: As the election fever grips Pakistan with politicians striking deals to grab large share of seats, actress Meera is planning to become Punjab Assembly member on one of the reserved seats for women.
The News quoted Meera`s mother Shafqat Zehra as saying that her daughter would take part in the upcoming elections on one of the reserved seats for women in the Provincial Assembly.
Zehra said her daughter wants to serve women in the country and she would work for their education.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder