Pakistani Army ready to restore law, order: Kayani
Islamabad: Pakistan`s Army Chief Ashfaq Parvez Kayani has said that the Army is ready to provide any kind of assistance to the civil administration for maintaining law and order situation in the country.
Kayani expressed concerns over the deteriorating security situation in the country, and vowed to tackle any internal and external threats for national security, reports The Nation.
He said more than 5,000 officers and soldiers of the Army laid down their lives and more were prepared to do so in the future for their motherland.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video