Pakistani Army ready to restore law, order: Kayani
Islamabad: Pakistan`s Army Chief Ashfaq Parvez Kayani has said that the Army is ready to provide any kind of assistance to the civil administration for maintaining law and order situation in the country.
Kayani expressed concerns over the deteriorating security situation in the country, and vowed to tackle any internal and external threats for national security, reports The Nation.
He said more than 5,000 officers and soldiers of the Army laid down their lives and more were prepared to do so in the future for their motherland.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Subramanian Swamy fires fresh salvo at Raghuram Rajan, claims he has no degree in economics
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with 6GB RAM, 128GB storage likely to be launched today
- Subramanian Swamy's piece of advice to Rahul Gandhi - Quit politics to save Congress future
- Strong Indo-US ties to strengthen both economies: White House