Pakistani Army ready to restore law, order: Kayani
Islamabad: Pakistan`s Army Chief Ashfaq Parvez Kayani has said that the Army is ready to provide any kind of assistance to the civil administration for maintaining law and order situation in the country.
Kayani expressed concerns over the deteriorating security situation in the country, and vowed to tackle any internal and external threats for national security, reports The Nation.
He said more than 5,000 officers and soldiers of the Army laid down their lives and more were prepared to do so in the future for their motherland.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?