Pakistani Army ready to restore law, order: Kayani
Islamabad: Pakistan`s Army Chief Ashfaq Parvez Kayani has said that the Army is ready to provide any kind of assistance to the civil administration for maintaining law and order situation in the country.
Kayani expressed concerns over the deteriorating security situation in the country, and vowed to tackle any internal and external threats for national security, reports The Nation.
He said more than 5,000 officers and soldiers of the Army laid down their lives and more were prepared to do so in the future for their motherland.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal