Pakistani Army ready to restore law, order: Kayani
Islamabad: Pakistan`s Army Chief Ashfaq Parvez Kayani has said that the Army is ready to provide any kind of assistance to the civil administration for maintaining law and order situation in the country.
Kayani expressed concerns over the deteriorating security situation in the country, and vowed to tackle any internal and external threats for national security, reports The Nation.
He said more than 5,000 officers and soldiers of the Army laid down their lives and more were prepared to do so in the future for their motherland.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- Juergen Klopp disappointed as Liverpool haunted by familiar failings
- Know how much you have to exactly pay for cancelling confirmed Rail e-tickets
- India pivotal power, can tilt Asia the way it wants: MJ Akbar
- Jat association AIJASS warns of fresh agitation
- Indian cargo ship heading for Yemen sinks off Oman: Reports