Pakistani delegate dies of heart attack
Batala: A Pakistani delegate who was here to
attend a conference died of heart attack in Gurdaspur district
of Punjab this morning.
Chaudhary Naseer Ahmad (75) a resident of Markana village
of district Gujrat (Pakistan) and his wife Nazir Begum had
arrived at Qadian town, near here, to participate in an
international conference of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community which
began yesterday, a spokesman of the conference said.
The couple was living in Sarai Tahir where Ahmad
complained of chest pain. He was taken to Noor Hospital where
he was declared brought dead, the spokesman said.
About 5,000 Pakistani delegates are taking part in the
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump