Pakistani delegate dies of heart attack
Batala: A Pakistani delegate who was here to
attend a conference died of heart attack in Gurdaspur district
of Punjab this morning.
Chaudhary Naseer Ahmad (75) a resident of Markana village
of district Gujrat (Pakistan) and his wife Nazir Begum had
arrived at Qadian town, near here, to participate in an
international conference of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community which
began yesterday, a spokesman of the conference said.
The couple was living in Sarai Tahir where Ahmad
complained of chest pain. He was taken to Noor Hospital where
he was declared brought dead, the spokesman said.
About 5,000 Pakistani delegates are taking part in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?