Pakistani delegate dies of heart attack
Batala: A Pakistani delegate who was here to
attend a conference died of heart attack in Gurdaspur district
of Punjab this morning.
Chaudhary Naseer Ahmad (75) a resident of Markana village
of district Gujrat (Pakistan) and his wife Nazir Begum had
arrived at Qadian town, near here, to participate in an
international conference of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community which
began yesterday, a spokesman of the conference said.
The couple was living in Sarai Tahir where Ahmad
complained of chest pain. He was taken to Noor Hospital where
he was declared brought dead, the spokesman said.
About 5,000 Pakistani delegates are taking part in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites