Pakistani flag at half-mast to mourn Bilour`s killing
Islamabad: The Pakistani flag flew at half-mast Sunday as the nation mourned the death of a provincial rural development minister in a suicide bomb attack.
Bashir Ahmed Bilour was among nine people killed in Saturday`s attack in Peshawar. The bomber struck at a meeting of the Awami National Party.
Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf announced a day of mourning Sunday in honour of the senior politician from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the Geo TV reported.
Bilour`s funeral prayers were expected to be held Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed