Pakistani gang branded 11-year-old a sex slave
London: A gang led by seven men of Pakistani origin bought an 11-year-old girl and loaned her as a sex slave to men around Britain for 600 pounds an hour, a British court has heard.
Over five years, the girl was repeatedly raped by many men in what she described as "torture sex", the jury at the the Old Bailey court was told, according to the Daily Mail.
Seven men of Pakistani origin and two from North Africa have been accused of 79 offences against six white British girls.
The charges include child rape, sexual trafficking and child prostitution.
Mohammed Karrar, 38, loaned the girl to men around the country for 600 pounds an hour, the court was told.
Kamar Jamil, Akhtar Dogar, Anjum Dogar, Assad Hussain, Bassam Karrar, Mohammed Hussain, Zeeshan Ahmed, and Bilal Ahmed deny all the charges against them.
The prosecution said Karrar bought the girl from a man just after her 11th birthday.
He branded the girl with a heated hair pin and "regarded her as his property", the court heard.
The girl described the men as "sick sex monsters".
"They were always talking about sex and spoke about women in a vile manner," the court was told.
From the age of 12, the girl was sold to groups of Asian men who violently raped her in private homes and guesthouses around Oxford.
She was injected with heroin or given date drugs to ensure she complied.
Just after her 12th birthday, when the girl became pregnant, she was given an abortion.
The girl, who came from a troubled family, believed loved her and Mohammed Karrar was going to marry her when she was 16, the court heard.
The trial continues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH