Pakistani general to discuss ties with China
Islamabad: A top Pakistan Army officer is in China to hold talks to further strengthen defence cooperation, it was reported here on Monday.
Chief of General Staff of Pakistan Army, Lt General Waheed Arshad, will hold important bilateral meetings with the senior Chinese government officials, reported Associated Press of Pakistan.
Defence sources at the Pakistan embassy said that Waheed`s visit will help further strengthen defence cooperation and strategic relationship between the two countries.
Waheed will call on General Ma Xiaotian, deputy chief of general staff of People`s Liberation Army.
He will meet other officers including Lt General Ren Haiquan, the vice president of the National Defence University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview