Pakistani general to discuss ties with China
Islamabad: A top Pakistan Army officer is in China to hold talks to further strengthen defence cooperation, it was reported here on Monday.
Chief of General Staff of Pakistan Army, Lt General Waheed Arshad, will hold important bilateral meetings with the senior Chinese government officials, reported Associated Press of Pakistan.
Defence sources at the Pakistan embassy said that Waheed`s visit will help further strengthen defence cooperation and strategic relationship between the two countries.
Waheed will call on General Ma Xiaotian, deputy chief of general staff of People`s Liberation Army.
He will meet other officers including Lt General Ren Haiquan, the vice president of the National Defence University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai