Pakistani general to discuss ties with China
Islamabad: A top Pakistan Army officer is in China to hold talks to further strengthen defence cooperation, it was reported here on Monday.
Chief of General Staff of Pakistan Army, Lt General Waheed Arshad, will hold important bilateral meetings with the senior Chinese government officials, reported Associated Press of Pakistan.
Defence sources at the Pakistan embassy said that Waheed`s visit will help further strengthen defence cooperation and strategic relationship between the two countries.
Waheed will call on General Ma Xiaotian, deputy chief of general staff of People`s Liberation Army.
He will meet other officers including Lt General Ren Haiquan, the vice president of the National Defence University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday