Pakistani gets death for policeman`s murder
Islamabad: An anti-terrorism court in Pakistan has sentenced a man to death for killing a policeman.
The court in Rawalpindi Saturday also imposed a fine of Rs.100,000 on Kashif Hussain for killing policeman Ashiq Hussain and injuring two other police officials during a raid at a hideout of suspected car thieves in May 2011, the Dawn reported Sunday.
The man was charged with murder and possession of illegal weapons. He was also wanted in a vehicle theft case in May 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!