Pakistani gets death for policeman`s murder
Islamabad: An anti-terrorism court in Pakistan has sentenced a man to death for killing a policeman.
The court in Rawalpindi Saturday also imposed a fine of Rs.100,000 on Kashif Hussain for killing policeman Ashiq Hussain and injuring two other police officials during a raid at a hideout of suspected car thieves in May 2011, the Dawn reported Sunday.
The man was charged with murder and possession of illegal weapons. He was also wanted in a vehicle theft case in May 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown