Pakistani man sets martial arts world record
Islamabad: Ahmed Hussain, a martial arts expert from Pakistan`s Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa province, has set a new world record with 1,110 kicks in 30 minutes, a media report said.
Hussain, who hails from Upper Dir district, set this new record in the presence of two judges at the Peshawar Press Club, Geo News reported.
He also improved his previous best record of most kicks in one minute with 146 kicks. His previous best was 144 kicks in a minute.
Hussain also holds the world record for the highest number of punches in a minute at 400 punches.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days