Pakistani man sets martial arts world record
Islamabad: Ahmed Hussain, a martial arts expert from Pakistan`s Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa province, has set a new world record with 1,110 kicks in 30 minutes, a media report said.
Hussain, who hails from Upper Dir district, set this new record in the presence of two judges at the Peshawar Press Club, Geo News reported.
He also improved his previous best record of most kicks in one minute with 146 kicks. His previous best was 144 kicks in a minute.
Hussain also holds the world record for the highest number of punches in a minute at 400 punches.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj