Pakistani ministers` foreign trips restricted
Islamabad: Pakistani ministers can now undertake only "obligatory" foreign visits, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has directed.
Gilani said that from now on, only those foreign visits which are categorized as "obligatory" will be allowed to be undertaken by members of the federal cabinet, Associated Press of Pakistan reported.
This will apply to the foreign visits of federal ministers, ministers of state, advisers, special assistants and officers.
Pakistan is currently passing through a turbulent economic period.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy