Pakistani ministers` foreign trips restricted
Islamabad: Pakistani ministers can now undertake only "obligatory" foreign visits, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has directed.
Gilani said that from now on, only those foreign visits which are categorized as "obligatory" will be allowed to be undertaken by members of the federal cabinet, Associated Press of Pakistan reported.
This will apply to the foreign visits of federal ministers, ministers of state, advisers, special assistants and officers.
Pakistan is currently passing through a turbulent economic period.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH