Pakistani politicians told to submit asset details
Islamabad: The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has directed elected representatives in Senate, National and Provincial Assemblies to submit the details of their assets by Sep 30, or else face suspension of membership.
According to a statement issued by the Election Commission Secretariat here Monday, all the representatives have been reminded that yearly submission of their asset details to ECP is necessary within the given time, Geo News reported.
In case, they fail to submit their details by Sep 30, the membership of such elected representative would be suspended, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- West Indies vs South Africa, tri-nation series: Squads, date, time, venue, TV listing, live streaming
- Cameron ''huge responsibility'', Frankfurt to benefit from Brexit- Publicis
- Spain to seek co-sovereignty on Gibraltar after Brexit
- Samajwadi Party leader Mohammad Farooq Hassan's lungi dance – Video goes viral
- US Senators concerned over Chinese actions in East China Sea