Pakistani politicians told to submit asset details
Islamabad: The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has directed elected representatives in Senate, National and Provincial Assemblies to submit the details of their assets by Sep 30, or else face suspension of membership.
According to a statement issued by the Election Commission Secretariat here Monday, all the representatives have been reminded that yearly submission of their asset details to ECP is necessary within the given time, Geo News reported.
In case, they fail to submit their details by Sep 30, the membership of such elected representative would be suspended, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf