Pakistani scholarships for 600 Afghan students
Islamabad: Pakistan is offering 600 scholarships for Afghan students to enable them to study different disciplines at prominent institutions.
Pakistan has been offering fully funded scholarships since 2009, the Daily Times reported.
Under the scholarship, all expenses of the students, including tuition fee, boarding and lodging, and travelling to and from Afghanistan, will be borne by Islamabad.
About 1,500 Afghan students are already benefiting from this scheme.
The Pakistan government offers scholarships to Afghan students in the fields of medicine, engineering, IT, business administration, agriculture, economics, natural sciences and teaching.
Over 30,000 Afghans have graduated from Pakistani institutions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you