Pakistani scholarships for 600 Afghan students
Islamabad: Pakistan is offering 600 scholarships for Afghan students to enable them to study different disciplines at prominent institutions.
Pakistan has been offering fully funded scholarships since 2009, the Daily Times reported.
Under the scholarship, all expenses of the students, including tuition fee, boarding and lodging, and travelling to and from Afghanistan, will be borne by Islamabad.
About 1,500 Afghan students are already benefiting from this scheme.
The Pakistan government offers scholarships to Afghan students in the fields of medicine, engineering, IT, business administration, agriculture, economics, natural sciences and teaching.
Over 30,000 Afghans have graduated from Pakistani institutions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- Mulayam, Akhilesh scared of me; not allowing Muslim leaders in SP to speak up, alleges Asaduddin Owaisi