Pakistani Taliban say support killing of Saudi diplomat
Karachi: Pakistan`s al Qaeda-linked Taliban said it could not confirm its fighters killed a Saudi diplomat in the Pakistani city of Karachi on Monday but expressed "full support" for the attack.
"Whoever has done this, has done a very good job because, like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia is also an American slave. In fact, it`s two steps ahead of Pakistan. Whichever organizations are engaged in such activities, we fully support them," said Taliban spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan by telephone from an undisclosed location.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'