Pakistani Taliban say support killing of Saudi diplomat
Karachi: Pakistan`s al Qaeda-linked Taliban said it could not confirm its fighters killed a Saudi diplomat in the Pakistani city of Karachi on Monday but expressed "full support" for the attack.
"Whoever has done this, has done a very good job because, like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia is also an American slave. In fact, it`s two steps ahead of Pakistan. Whichever organizations are engaged in such activities, we fully support them," said Taliban spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan by telephone from an undisclosed location.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB