Pakistani Taliban say support killing of Saudi diplomat
Karachi: Pakistan`s al Qaeda-linked Taliban said it could not confirm its fighters killed a Saudi diplomat in the Pakistani city of Karachi on Monday but expressed "full support" for the attack.
"Whoever has done this, has done a very good job because, like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia is also an American slave. In fact, it`s two steps ahead of Pakistan. Whichever organizations are engaged in such activities, we fully support them," said Taliban spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan by telephone from an undisclosed location.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials