Pakistani terror suspect arrested in Spain
Tortosa: A Pakistani man wanted in his home country over terrorism charges has been arrested in Spain, authorities said.
The man, identified as MZ, was detained on Tuesday night in Tortosa town in northeast Spain on the basis of an Interpol warrant issued against him.
MZ had been staying at the home of an acquaintance in Tortosa for two or three days, the sources said, adding that there was no evidence he committed any crimes in Spain.
The man will remain in custody in Madrid pending a decision by Spain`s National Court on whether to extradite him to Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire