Pakistan`s aerial defence impregnable: Nawaz Sharif
Islamabad: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif today said Pakistan`s aerial defence is "impregnable" and praised the role of the country`s Air Force in safeguarding its territorial integrity.
"Our enemy must know that Pakistan`s aerial defence is impregnable," Sharif said, addressing the graduation parade at a Pakistan Air Force Academy.
Pakistan is a peace-loving country and will play a responsible role for promoting peace in the world, he said.
Sharif said he was fully convinced that PAF would prove its mettle in safeguarding the territorial integrity of the country, a statement released by the Prime Minister`s Office said.
The graduates included cadets from Saudi Arabia.
Sharif advised the cadets to make optimum use of their training with an urge to further enhance their professional competence.
He told the cadets that there is no greater honour and prestige than choosing to defend and serve the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Police Scotland make hijab part of official uniform
- Bastian Schweinsteiger not giving up on Manchester United
- England vs Pakistan, 1st ODI: Pak Innings — As it happened...
- World's largest aircraft, Airlander 10, crashes during 2nd test flight - Watch
- Reliance Jio gets aggressive; partners Samsung, Micromax and others for free voice, data service