Pakistan`s aerial defence impregnable: Nawaz Sharif
Islamabad: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif today said Pakistan`s aerial defence is "impregnable" and praised the role of the country`s Air Force in safeguarding its territorial integrity.
"Our enemy must know that Pakistan`s aerial defence is impregnable," Sharif said, addressing the graduation parade at a Pakistan Air Force Academy.
Pakistan is a peace-loving country and will play a responsible role for promoting peace in the world, he said.
Sharif said he was fully convinced that PAF would prove its mettle in safeguarding the territorial integrity of the country, a statement released by the Prime Minister`s Office said.
The graduates included cadets from Saudi Arabia.
Sharif advised the cadets to make optimum use of their training with an urge to further enhance their professional competence.
He told the cadets that there is no greater honour and prestige than choosing to defend and serve the country.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan