Pakistan’s Burney to claim Ajmal Kasab’s body
Islamabad: While the government of Pakistan is mum on taking back the body of Ajmal Kasab, Pakistani human and civil rights activist Ansar Burney has indicated that he could seek the body of the Pakistani terrorist from India.
Kasab was executed at Pune’s Yerwada Jail Wednesday morning.
Burney said in a tweet that his trust would assist Kasab’s family in bringing back his body to Pakistan.
He tweeted: "Ansar Burney Trust requested family to contact AnsarBurneyTrust to bring dead body of Death Sentenced Ajmal Qassab from India to Pakistan (sic).”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence