Pakistan’s Burney to claim Ajmal Kasab’s body
Islamabad: While the government of Pakistan is mum on taking back the body of Ajmal Kasab, Pakistani human and civil rights activist Ansar Burney has indicated that he could seek the body of the Pakistani terrorist from India.
Kasab was executed at Pune’s Yerwada Jail Wednesday morning.
Burney said in a tweet that his trust would assist Kasab’s family in bringing back his body to Pakistan.
He tweeted: "Ansar Burney Trust requested family to contact AnsarBurneyTrust to bring dead body of Death Sentenced Ajmal Qassab from India to Pakistan (sic).”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report