Pakistan’s Burney to claim Ajmal Kasab’s body
Islamabad: While the government of Pakistan is mum on taking back the body of Ajmal Kasab, Pakistani human and civil rights activist Ansar Burney has indicated that he could seek the body of the Pakistani terrorist from India.
Kasab was executed at Pune’s Yerwada Jail Wednesday morning.
Burney said in a tweet that his trust would assist Kasab’s family in bringing back his body to Pakistan.
He tweeted: "Ansar Burney Trust requested family to contact AnsarBurneyTrust to bring dead body of Death Sentenced Ajmal Qassab from India to Pakistan (sic).”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites