Pakistan’s Burney to claim Ajmal Kasab’s body
Islamabad: While the government of Pakistan is mum on taking back the body of Ajmal Kasab, Pakistani human and civil rights activist Ansar Burney has indicated that he could seek the body of the Pakistani terrorist from India.
Kasab was executed at Pune’s Yerwada Jail Wednesday morning.
Burney said in a tweet that his trust would assist Kasab’s family in bringing back his body to Pakistan.
He tweeted: "Ansar Burney Trust requested family to contact AnsarBurneyTrust to bring dead body of Death Sentenced Ajmal Qassab from India to Pakistan (sic).”
- Nine Taliban militants killed in IED blast in Afghanistan's Badakhshan province
- WATCH: HILARIOUS! When Australian all-rounder James Faulkner turned Gujarati for a day
- Shocking: Woman abducted in Bengaluru, escapes rape bid after raising alarm
- Indian weightlifters earn two quota places for Olympics
- ISIS sex slave kidnapped by Indian-origin Islamic State terrorist Siddhartha Dhar