Pakistan’s Burney to claim Ajmal Kasab’s body
Islamabad: While the government of Pakistan is mum on taking back the body of Ajmal Kasab, Pakistani human and civil rights activist Ansar Burney has indicated that he could seek the body of the Pakistani terrorist from India.
Kasab was executed at Pune’s Yerwada Jail Wednesday morning.
Burney said in a tweet that his trust would assist Kasab’s family in bringing back his body to Pakistan.
He tweeted: "Ansar Burney Trust requested family to contact AnsarBurneyTrust to bring dead body of Death Sentenced Ajmal Qassab from India to Pakistan (sic).”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'