Pak`s envoy to India meets Malik, discusses 26/11 case
Islamabad: Pakistan`s High Commissioner to
India Shahid Malik met Interior Minister Rehman Malik here
on Tuesday and discussed progress in the investigation into the
Mumbai attacks and prosecution of Pakistani suspects.
The Federal Investigation Agency, which works under the
Interior Ministry, is conducting the probe into the Mumbai
attacks that killed 166 people in November 2008.
Seven Pakistani suspects, including Lashker-e-Taiba
commander Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, are currently on trial on
charges of planning and facilitating the carnage.
The Pakistani envoy to India discussed progress in the
probe into the attacks and the ongoing trial with the Interior
Minister, official sources said.
They also reviewed "follow-up progress" on matters in the
wake of the visit here of Home Minister P Chidmabaram in June,
the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir