Pervez Musharraf to appear before court on March 29
Karachi: The Sindh High Court (SHC) has allowed former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf to appear in court on March 29.
Earlier on March 21, the SHC had granted the protective bail to Musharraf in three high-profile cases without touching the merits of cases. The SHC granted protective bail for 10 days to Musharraf in the case of ` illegal confinement` of 62 judges after he declared a state of emergency in the country on November 03, 2007, reports the Daily Times.
Musharraf, through his counsel, submitted that he left the country on his own but at relevant time no case was registered against him. However, he added that after his departure from the country numerous cases have been planted due to malafide and obvious reasons that he could not come back to country.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'