PIA flight comes under rocket attack at Kandahar airport
Islamabad: A Pakistan International Airlines aircraft was on the runway at Afghanistan`s Kandahar airport when it was attacked with rockets Tuesday though there were no casualties or damage to property, officials said.
The aircraft with 44 people on board was ready to take off for Quetta.
It later flew to Quetta, the capital of Pakistan`s Balochistan province, though the flight was delayed by over an hour, PIA officials said.
All members of the crew and passengers were safe, the officials said.
They said the target of the attack was the Kandahar airport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP workers abusing Dayashankar's wife, daughter: BJP
- Kabali movie review: Rajinikanth is the driving force in this otherwise trite tale!
- AN-32 aircraft with 29 aboard missing; Indian Air Force intensifies search operation
- Milo Yiannopoulos Twitter ban: WikiLeaks threatens to start its own micro-blogging service
- Critically rare white African lion cub born in Texas zoo- See pic!