Pilot killed in Pakistan Air Force plane crash
Islamabad: A Pakistan Air Force (PAF) pilot was killed Wednesday when his aircraft crashed near Attock city on a training flight, the air force said in a statement.
The PAF said that the FT-7 aircraft went down because of technical problems near Attock city in the eastern Punjab province Wednesday.
It said that the pilot, Shahryar Nisar, died in the crash but no loss of civilian life or property has been reported from the ground.
The air force said a board of inquiry will probe the crash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees