Pilot killed in Pakistan Air Force plane crash
Islamabad: A Pakistan Air Force (PAF) pilot was killed Wednesday when his aircraft crashed near Attock city on a training flight, the air force said in a statement.
The PAF said that the FT-7 aircraft went down because of technical problems near Attock city in the eastern Punjab province Wednesday.
It said that the pilot, Shahryar Nisar, died in the crash but no loss of civilian life or property has been reported from the ground.
The air force said a board of inquiry will probe the crash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Italy rescues around 1,100 migrants in Mediterranean
- Usain Bolt was poor, eating beef helped him win nine medals in Olympics: BJP MP Udit Raj
- After Gilgit, PoK and Balochistan, 'azaadi' slogans resonate in Pakistan's Sindh – Watch
- Gold price inches down on steady dollar, Fed rate hike remains on cards
- Curfew lifted from Kashmir after 51 days, restrictions continue in parts of Srinagar, Pulwama