Pilot killed in Pakistan Air Force plane crash
Islamabad: A Pakistan Air Force (PAF) pilot was killed Wednesday when his aircraft crashed near Attock city on a training flight, the air force said in a statement.
The PAF said that the FT-7 aircraft went down because of technical problems near Attock city in the eastern Punjab province Wednesday.
It said that the pilot, Shahryar Nisar, died in the crash but no loss of civilian life or property has been reported from the ground.
The air force said a board of inquiry will probe the crash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015