PML-N leader killed in Balochistan
Islamabad: A leader of the main opposition PML-N was killed and three of his guards were injured in an attack by unidentified gunmen in Pakistan`s southwestern Balochistan province on Saturday.
PML-N leader Aziz Imrani was shot dead when the gunmen ambushed his vehicle on Karkh Road in Khuzdar district, police said.
Three of his guards were critically injured in the attack.
Police cordoned off the site of the attack and took the injured guards to a nearby hospital.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez