PML-N leader killed in Balochistan
Islamabad: A leader of the main opposition PML-N was killed and three of his guards were injured in an attack by unidentified gunmen in Pakistan`s southwestern Balochistan province on Saturday.
PML-N leader Aziz Imrani was shot dead when the gunmen ambushed his vehicle on Karkh Road in Khuzdar district, police said.
Three of his guards were critically injured in the attack.
Police cordoned off the site of the attack and took the injured guards to a nearby hospital.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!