PML-N leader killed in Balochistan
Islamabad: A leader of the main opposition PML-N was killed and three of his guards were injured in an attack by unidentified gunmen in Pakistan`s southwestern Balochistan province on Saturday.
PML-N leader Aziz Imrani was shot dead when the gunmen ambushed his vehicle on Karkh Road in Khuzdar district, police said.
Three of his guards were critically injured in the attack.
Police cordoned off the site of the attack and took the injured guards to a nearby hospital.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley