PML-N leader shot dead in Quetta
Quetta: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Saleem Jadoon was gunned down by armed men near his office on Patel Road on Wednesday.
Police said Jadoon was sitting in his office, when two men approached his office, called him outside and opened fire on him.
The Daily Times quoted the police officials, as saying that he was shot twice in the head and was critically injured.
The assailants managed to escaped on motorbikes after committing the crime.
Jadoon was rushed to the Provincial Sandeman Hospital for treatment. He was later referred to the Combined Military Hospital (CMH) where he died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress