PML-N leader shot dead in Quetta
Quetta: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Saleem Jadoon was gunned down by armed men near his office on Patel Road on Wednesday.
Police said Jadoon was sitting in his office, when two men approached his office, called him outside and opened fire on him.
The Daily Times quoted the police officials, as saying that he was shot twice in the head and was critically injured.
The assailants managed to escaped on motorbikes after committing the crime.
Jadoon was rushed to the Provincial Sandeman Hospital for treatment. He was later referred to the Combined Military Hospital (CMH) where he died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire