PML-N leader shot dead in Quetta
Quetta: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Saleem Jadoon was gunned down by armed men near his office on Patel Road on Wednesday.
Police said Jadoon was sitting in his office, when two men approached his office, called him outside and opened fire on him.
The Daily Times quoted the police officials, as saying that he was shot twice in the head and was critically injured.
The assailants managed to escaped on motorbikes after committing the crime.
Jadoon was rushed to the Provincial Sandeman Hospital for treatment. He was later referred to the Combined Military Hospital (CMH) where he died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Christian group claims that the world will be 'annihilated' today!