PML-N leader shot dead in Quetta
Quetta: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Saleem Jadoon was gunned down by armed men near his office on Patel Road on Wednesday.
Police said Jadoon was sitting in his office, when two men approached his office, called him outside and opened fire on him.
The Daily Times quoted the police officials, as saying that he was shot twice in the head and was critically injured.
The assailants managed to escaped on motorbikes after committing the crime.
Jadoon was rushed to the Provincial Sandeman Hospital for treatment. He was later referred to the Combined Military Hospital (CMH) where he died.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani