Police: 26 killed in Afghan bus crash
Kabul: Twenty six people were killed when a speeding bus crashed in southern Afghanistan on Monday, police said.
The head of the traffic police for southern Kandahar province, Mohammadullah Khan, said the bus ran off the road in Daman district south of Kandahar city just after dawn today and flipped over.
He said the bus was heading toward the capital of Kabul and was driving well over normal speeds.
He said 26 people were killed in the crash and two injured. He did not say how many people were in the bus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'