Police: 26 killed in Afghan bus crash
Kabul: Twenty six people were killed when a speeding bus crashed in southern Afghanistan on Monday, police said.
The head of the traffic police for southern Kandahar province, Mohammadullah Khan, said the bus ran off the road in Daman district south of Kandahar city just after dawn today and flipped over.
He said the bus was heading toward the capital of Kabul and was driving well over normal speeds.
He said 26 people were killed in the crash and two injured. He did not say how many people were in the bus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi