Police detain 18 Pakistanis deported from Uganda
They were rounded up soon after getting off the Emirates Airlines flight, the official Associated Press of Pakistan said.
The group told police that they had received stolen British passports, with changed pictures, from a man in Dubai last month.
The batch later went to Kampala from where they tried to board a London-bound plane.
But their attempt was foiled as Pakistani secret police, acting on a tip-off had already informed authorities in the United Arab Emirates and Uganda to keep a watch on the group.
The group has been detained for further interrogation, it said.
Report : Zeenext Bureau
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack