Policemen injured in Pakistan grenade attack
Islamabad: Six policemen were injured on Sunday in a grenade attack in Pakistan`s northwestern Quetta city, media reports said.
Motorcycle-borne militants hurled a grenade at a security forces` vehicle near Sariab road in Quetta, injuring six policemen, two of them critically, a TV channel said quoting police. Meanwhile, the authorities have cordoned off the blast site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder