Policemen injured in Pakistan grenade attack
Islamabad: Six policemen were injured on Sunday in a grenade attack in Pakistan`s northwestern Quetta city, media reports said.
Motorcycle-borne militants hurled a grenade at a security forces` vehicle near Sariab road in Quetta, injuring six policemen, two of them critically, a TV channel said quoting police. Meanwhile, the authorities have cordoned off the blast site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- PokéDates is here! Now, find love while catching Pokemon
- Quit TV as I couldn't do saas-bahu shows: Surveen Chawla
- Know who influences Shah Rukh Khan’s life – Details inside
- ED slaps case against BS Hooda and Associated Journal Ltd under PMLA
- Bhoot, pret, upari saya: MP minister clarifies on reasons behind farmers' suicide