Pope Francis condemns deadly Pakistan church attack
Cagliari (Italy): Pope Francis on Monday condemned the hatred and violence behind a twin suicide bombing at a church in northwest Pakistan that left over 70 people dead, in what is believed to be the country`s deadliest attack on Christians.
"Today, in Pakistan, because of a bad choice of hatred and war, more than 70 people are dead.
This path is not the right one, it leads nowhere," the pontiff told thousands of young faithful during a visit to the Italian island of Sardinia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’