Pope Francis condemns deadly Pakistan church attack
Cagliari (Italy): Pope Francis on Monday condemned the hatred and violence behind a twin suicide bombing at a church in northwest Pakistan that left over 70 people dead, in what is believed to be the country`s deadliest attack on Christians.
"Today, in Pakistan, because of a bad choice of hatred and war, more than 70 people are dead.
This path is not the right one, it leads nowhere," the pontiff told thousands of young faithful during a visit to the Italian island of Sardinia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued