Pope Francis condemns deadly Pakistan church attack
Cagliari (Italy): Pope Francis on Monday condemned the hatred and violence behind a twin suicide bombing at a church in northwest Pakistan that left over 70 people dead, in what is believed to be the country`s deadliest attack on Christians.
"Today, in Pakistan, because of a bad choice of hatred and war, more than 70 people are dead.
This path is not the right one, it leads nowhere," the pontiff told thousands of young faithful during a visit to the Italian island of Sardinia.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV): A new tool in the fight against polio – Watch to know more about it!
- Planning a trip to USA? Check out top 5 attractions for a family holiday this summer!
- One killed in Sydney mall shooting
- Eva Mendes' brother Carlos loses cancer battle
- Swamy challenges expunging of comments in RS