PPP under fire for organising party inside Sindh assembly
Islamabad: JUI chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman today pledged his party`s unconditional support to Imran Khan-led Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf`s decision to block NATO supplies to Afghanistan through Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.
The Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam chief stressed that there is a need to assess the situation following the killing of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) chief Hakimullah Mehsud in drone attack carried out by the CIA.
"There is a dire need for another All Parties Conference (APC) in the aftermath of the killing," Rehman said.
"Following the APC, efforts were underway to get the country out of crisis. However, the drone attacks have changed the situation and the dialogue with Taliban has been affected," he was quoted as saying by Dawn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Have given corruption free govt: Amit Shah on 2 years of Modi raj
- Raghuram Rajan's reappointment as RBI Governor should not be of media's interest: PM Modi
- Can a car headrest be a rescue tool in emergency?
- Peace is a two-way street, remove self-imposed obstacle of terrorism: PM Modi tells Pakistan
- New Zealand plan first day-night Test against England in 2018