PPP under fire for organising party inside Sindh assembly
Islamabad: JUI chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman today pledged his party`s unconditional support to Imran Khan-led Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf`s decision to block NATO supplies to Afghanistan through Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.
The Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam chief stressed that there is a need to assess the situation following the killing of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) chief Hakimullah Mehsud in drone attack carried out by the CIA.
"There is a dire need for another All Parties Conference (APC) in the aftermath of the killing," Rehman said.
"Following the APC, efforts were underway to get the country out of crisis. However, the drone attacks have changed the situation and the dialogue with Taliban has been affected," he was quoted as saying by Dawn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sleeping near chicken can protect you from malaria!
- WI vs IND 2016: Bowlers need to be patient as it's a batting pitch, says leggie Devendra Bishoo
- Fire diverts North Korea Air Koryo flight
- Ranveer Singh brands Irrfan Khan as 'enigmatic genius'
- Tamil Nadu CM thanks Rawat for taking steps to install poet's statue