PPP under fire for organising party inside Sindh assembly
Islamabad: JUI chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman today pledged his party`s unconditional support to Imran Khan-led Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf`s decision to block NATO supplies to Afghanistan through Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.
The Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam chief stressed that there is a need to assess the situation following the killing of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) chief Hakimullah Mehsud in drone attack carried out by the CIA.
"There is a dire need for another All Parties Conference (APC) in the aftermath of the killing," Rehman said.
"Following the APC, efforts were underway to get the country out of crisis. However, the drone attacks have changed the situation and the dialogue with Taliban has been affected," he was quoted as saying by Dawn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach