PPP under fire for organising party inside Sindh assembly
Islamabad: JUI chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman today pledged his party`s unconditional support to Imran Khan-led Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf`s decision to block NATO supplies to Afghanistan through Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.
The Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam chief stressed that there is a need to assess the situation following the killing of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) chief Hakimullah Mehsud in drone attack carried out by the CIA.
"There is a dire need for another All Parties Conference (APC) in the aftermath of the killing," Rehman said.
"Following the APC, efforts were underway to get the country out of crisis. However, the drone attacks have changed the situation and the dialogue with Taliban has been affected," he was quoted as saying by Dawn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player