‘Prince Harry is a jackal killing innocent Afghans`
London: An Afghan warlord has launched a scathing attack on Prince Harry describing him as a ``jackal`` who wants to kill ‘innocent Afghans while he is drunk’.
Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, who has been designated a global terrorist by the United States, heaped insults on the British Royal.
During an exclusive interview with the Daily Telegraph, he also vowed to kill as many troops as possible before the UK`s withdrawal in 2014.
Hekmatyar said that Prince Harry comes to Afghanistan to kill innocent Afghans while he is drunk.
‘But hunting of Afghan lions and eagles is not that easy, Jackals cannot hunt lions’, he added during the interview.
According to the paper, Hekmatyar accused Britain of dragging “herself into this unjustified, useless but cruel conflict to please the White House.”
He said that the British did not gain anything instead they ‘lost blood and treasure.’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy