‘Prince Harry is a jackal killing innocent Afghans`
London: An Afghan warlord has launched a scathing attack on Prince Harry describing him as a ``jackal`` who wants to kill ‘innocent Afghans while he is drunk’.
Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, who has been designated a global terrorist by the United States, heaped insults on the British Royal.
During an exclusive interview with the Daily Telegraph, he also vowed to kill as many troops as possible before the UK`s withdrawal in 2014.
Hekmatyar said that Prince Harry comes to Afghanistan to kill innocent Afghans while he is drunk.
‘But hunting of Afghan lions and eagles is not that easy, Jackals cannot hunt lions’, he added during the interview.
According to the paper, Hekmatyar accused Britain of dragging “herself into this unjustified, useless but cruel conflict to please the White House.”
He said that the British did not gain anything instead they ‘lost blood and treasure.’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends