‘Prince Harry is a jackal killing innocent Afghans`
London: An Afghan warlord has launched a scathing attack on Prince Harry describing him as a ``jackal`` who wants to kill ‘innocent Afghans while he is drunk’.
Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, who has been designated a global terrorist by the United States, heaped insults on the British Royal.
During an exclusive interview with the Daily Telegraph, he also vowed to kill as many troops as possible before the UK`s withdrawal in 2014.
Hekmatyar said that Prince Harry comes to Afghanistan to kill innocent Afghans while he is drunk.
‘But hunting of Afghan lions and eagles is not that easy, Jackals cannot hunt lions’, he added during the interview.
According to the paper, Hekmatyar accused Britain of dragging “herself into this unjustified, useless but cruel conflict to please the White House.”
He said that the British did not gain anything instead they ‘lost blood and treasure.’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand