‘Prince Harry is a jackal killing innocent Afghans`
London: An Afghan warlord has launched a scathing attack on Prince Harry describing him as a ``jackal`` who wants to kill ‘innocent Afghans while he is drunk’.
Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, who has been designated a global terrorist by the United States, heaped insults on the British Royal.
During an exclusive interview with the Daily Telegraph, he also vowed to kill as many troops as possible before the UK`s withdrawal in 2014.
Hekmatyar said that Prince Harry comes to Afghanistan to kill innocent Afghans while he is drunk.
‘But hunting of Afghan lions and eagles is not that easy, Jackals cannot hunt lions’, he added during the interview.
According to the paper, Hekmatyar accused Britain of dragging “herself into this unjustified, useless but cruel conflict to please the White House.”
He said that the British did not gain anything instead they ‘lost blood and treasure.’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?