Prince Harry ‘kills Taliban chief’ in Afghanistan
London: Afghanistan warlords may have increased the bounty for assassinating Prince Harry after reports emerged that he had killed his first Taliban commander.
Some unofficial reports claimed that Harry, 28 , had killed the Taliban commander as he flew a mission as part of an Apache gunship crew.
He and his comrades are said to have unleashed a Hellfire missile to eliminate the terror chief after tracking him in war-torn Helmand province.
According to the Daily Mirror, there were growing fears that the story, which was reported worldwide, will only increase the danger facing the prince, and those around him.
A Western intelligence source that the chatter between jihadists in Afghanistan will increase in relation to intensifying attempts to harm the prince.
British MP and former Army Colonel Patrick Mercer also said that the report could only make Harry an even greater target.
According to the report, he also stressed that it would be misleading to say this is purely Prince Harry’s responsibility.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!