Prince Harry ‘kills Taliban chief’ in Afghanistan
London: Afghanistan warlords may have increased the bounty for assassinating Prince Harry after reports emerged that he had killed his first Taliban commander.
Some unofficial reports claimed that Harry, 28 , had killed the Taliban commander as he flew a mission as part of an Apache gunship crew.
He and his comrades are said to have unleashed a Hellfire missile to eliminate the terror chief after tracking him in war-torn Helmand province.
According to the Daily Mirror, there were growing fears that the story, which was reported worldwide, will only increase the danger facing the prince, and those around him.
A Western intelligence source that the chatter between jihadists in Afghanistan will increase in relation to intensifying attempts to harm the prince.
British MP and former Army Colonel Patrick Mercer also said that the report could only make Harry an even greater target.
According to the report, he also stressed that it would be misleading to say this is purely Prince Harry’s responsibility.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH