Prince Harry ‘kills Taliban chief’ in Afghanistan
London: Afghanistan warlords may have increased the bounty for assassinating Prince Harry after reports emerged that he had killed his first Taliban commander.
Some unofficial reports claimed that Harry, 28 , had killed the Taliban commander as he flew a mission as part of an Apache gunship crew.
He and his comrades are said to have unleashed a Hellfire missile to eliminate the terror chief after tracking him in war-torn Helmand province.
According to the Daily Mirror, there were growing fears that the story, which was reported worldwide, will only increase the danger facing the prince, and those around him.
A Western intelligence source that the chatter between jihadists in Afghanistan will increase in relation to intensifying attempts to harm the prince.
British MP and former Army Colonel Patrick Mercer also said that the report could only make Harry an even greater target.
According to the report, he also stressed that it would be misleading to say this is purely Prince Harry’s responsibility.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing